Host a Fundraising Event
From Bake Sales to Bowl-A-Thons to Golf Tournaments!
Groups of all ages and sizes as well as businesses, big and small, come together to raise funds and awareness for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York. We’re always grateful for events organized and presented by individuals, corporations, small businesses, clubs and volunteers for the purpose of raising funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York. With your help, we can continue to serve families in need.
Below is a list of fundraising event ideas to help get you started:
- Host a Tournament – golf, bowling, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- Hold a Penny Drive – in the office or at school
- Host a Party – Birthday party or Holiday party and ask for donations to RMHC of WNY in lieu of a gift
- Pledge Event – Hold a race for walking, running, swimming, skiing, etc. and ask participants to collect pledges for RMHC of WNY leading up to the event
- Benefit Concert or Performance – Collect donations through ticket sales or merchandise sales
- Jeans Day – Companies can encourage their employees to donate money to wear jeans/dress down on a certain day
- Lemonade Stand
- Garage Sale
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Silent Auction
- Wish List Donation Drive
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York (RMHC of WNY) has a set of guidelines that we ask all individuals and organizations to follow when fundraising on behalf of RMHC of WNY.
- Proposed fundraising events must not conflict with the cause, mission and values of RMHC of WNY
- We require completion and return of the “Fund Raising Event Application” for review prior to authorization to conduct an event. Download Fund Raising Event Application Email or mail your completed Application to:
Sally Vincent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York
780 West Ferry Street
Buffalo, New York 14222
- If you would like to use Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York’s logo, you must request permission and artwork from the House. All copies of posters, flyers, tickets, forms, etc. must be approved by the Executive Director of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York BEFORE printing or distribution.
- For the full Guideline list Download Outside Fund Raiser Guidelines
Questions? You can call Sally at (716) 883 – 1177 and she will be happy to assist you.